Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Minecraft Cakes are Super Popular!

My kids are OBESESSED with Minecraft as of lately, lol!  Usually I'm not so fond of my kids sitting around and playing 'mindless' video games all day, but for some reason I don't mind Minecraft so much because they're actually doing something productive in the game by building a town/city, etc.  I think it's useful for kids (and adults) to be able to learn valuable skill sets and it's good to know that there are a few games out there that are actually helping kids learn something constructive (literally :).

And here's another Minecraft cake for your enjoyment... What's crazy is how long just cutting out the pixellated figures take :-o...

Yolanda reported back that the chocolate fudge cake was "the best they've ever had!"  I truly love receiving such positive feedback :-D...

No comments:

Post a Comment